· Good sportsmanship, courtesy and fair
play are expected from players at all times.
· Any player who is abusive to a tennis court attendant shall have his/her playing privileges suspended by the VB Club Executive.
· Maximum playing time is 30 minutes for singles and 45 minutes for doubles when other players are waiting for a court.
· VB Club members must wear shoe tags at all times.
· Non-members must pay a daily court fee of $5.00.
· Non-marking shoes must be worn at all times.
RULES WHILE COURT ATTENDANTS ARE ON
· Players will sign in with court
attendant, providing their names and shoe tag numbers.
· No player presently on the courts can sign in for another match.
· Players on a court cannot extend their time or sign up for another court until they have been bumped by another group.
RULES WHEN THERE ARE NO COURT ATTENDANTS ON DUTY (pre and post season)
· The order of rotation onto courts
will follow the order of balls in the ball rack.·
· Players must post times on the blackboard, whether or not anyone is waiting for a court.
· Any ball may be removed from the rack or placed last unless someone is present to claim it.